Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020
Emailing Marketing Software Platforms have been one of the popular digital marketing tools for a few decades now. Yet these platforms are only growing in importance each day. More than ever before, these emailing marketing software platforms are investing more into making their email marketing tools a robust software to communicate and track marketing campaigns.
In this article, I will provide you with a few basics of email marketing, what are emailing marketing software and their advantages. I have also conducted a study and compared several email marketing tools and made a list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020.
If you are in the phase of planning to start a blog and would like to know more about it, we have created a definitive guide on how to start a blog in 2020. For those who want to build a website from scratch but no knowledge of coding, it is fine! We have a list of Top 9 Website Builders, which can help you build websites like a breeze.
What does Emailing Marketing Software mean?
Email Marketing is a process by which a company or brand communicates with its customers with objectives of engaging, building loyalty, and brand awareness. Companies send out these commercial messages for a group of people that include advertisements, solicit sales, Etc.
Email marketing came was introduced when Digital Equipment Corporation broadcasted a list of customers with mails in the late 1970s. Several studies conducted in various marketing platforms in recent years have also shown that email marketing is the most effective method for them to send out their marketing campaigns using the latest email marketing software platforms.
What are emailing marketing software platforms?
Emailing marketing software platforms are tools that help marketers to manage, send and track marketing campaigns sent via mail.
Manage Marketing Campaigns
One of the main objective of using Emailing marketing software platforms is to manage campaigns which are cumbersome task to do manually. These days leads are generated at various platforms like website, apps, social media, inbound queries, Etc. With the use of API technology, these platforms collect user information and build a database of contacts.
These platforms not only create a contact list but also automatically grouped according to the customized rules set by the marketers. These platforms also keep a database of emails to be sent to each group of customers at regular intervals.
Send Email Campaigns
Nowadays out inboxes get flooded with marketing emails. Over time we mark few mails as spam and unsubscribe from a few mailing lists.
Delivering emails to the inboxes without sending spam signals is a crucial task for these emailing marketing software platforms—In case email platforms like Gmail, Yahoomail, Etc. Feel the source of emails, and the content is not safe for users, then mails might be blocked.
These emailing marketing software platforms bridge the gap between checking spam signals, email delivery to the inbox, Etc.
Tracking Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing campaigns are ineffective if we do not know how it has performed. We must know if a particular campaign was effective, else we will have to change the strategy.
It is not possible to get detailed metrics of emails sent out through regular email service.
Emailing marketing software platforms track various metrics for every marketing campaign.
Some of the useful metrics are the number of delivered emails, the number of emails opened, and the number of users clicked. These metrics help us to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Advantages of Emailing marketing software platform
- Design emails: These days, marketing emails are created with animations and other visual effects, using programming languages. Creating such emails will take time with manual coding and not an easy task. These email marketing software platforms help in ready-made email layout and drag and drop the option to design emails.
- Automate email campaigns: From the time of lead generation at any platform, marketers can schedule an automatic group of emails to be sent to customers without any manual effort.
- Grouping of customers: The database of contacts can be used to group customers and send email campaigns according to the need.
- A/B Testing: Some email marketing software platforms allow A/B testing for email campaigns to make an informed decision and then use the same mail to other customers.
- Cost-effective: Email marketing software platforms are cost-effective compared to allocating other resources to do the same task. The accuracy and reliability of these platforms cannot be matched.
Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020
There are more than 200 emailing marketing software platforms in the market. Choosing the best email marketing tool out of this endless list will be a confusing task for anybody.
We have made a list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020 to make your work easier. We have analyzed their features, taken user reviews into account, and also pricing.
The next favorite emailing marketing software in our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020 is Hubspot. Hubspot has been in the field of marketing services for quite some time. Apart from an email marketing tool, Hubspot has various other marketing tools that make it very popular.
Hubspot provides one of the best email marketing tool to design, optimize, and deliver unique looking emails.
Features & Pros of Hubspot
- Email Designing: Hubspot offers a robust ‘drag & drop’ option for designing an email. You do not need any knowledge of programming or coding. These mail designs are responsive and can fit any display size perfectly. Hubspot also offers tons of email templates that you can customize.
- Personalise emails: You would be able to personalize emails to increase engagement. You can link any information of the user available in the database to provide a suitable subject line, content, attachment, Etc.
- A/B Test: Hubspot also enables a marketer to conduct A/B testing for the email marketing campaigns. With A/B testing facility, we would be able to do a comparability test with various factors and run test campaigns. This data would help us to optimize email campaigns.
- Integration with other marketing tools: Hubspot is a one-stop solution for a variety of marketing tools like CRM, landing pages, lead management, SEO, Etc.
The additional features in the Hubspot Email marketing tool
- Mobile optimization
- Best form builder
- Full-featured CRM dashboard
- Personal calendar to schedule an appointment.
- Inbound email, ad analytics, and leads.
- Phone and email support.
- Automated sequences
- Gmail extension to track email sends and automate outreach.
Hubspot offers a free forever version of CRM and also emailing marketing software platform. In the trial plan, you would be able to send 2000 emails per month. The limitation of the free version is that you can have only up to 25 static contact list.
Hubspot’s paid plans begin from $40 per month, which is the starter plan, and goes up to $3200 per month for the enterprise plan. The advanced subscriptions not only includes email marketing tool but also access to other advanced marketing tools.
If you are looking for a robust CRM that can help you with email marketing as well, then you can read our Top CRM Software list for the 2020 report, which can help you to decide the best CRM software according to your needs.
#2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is the best emailing marketing software in our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020. This platform is one of the oldest players in the field of email marketing.
Making new email campaigns in Constant Contact is very easy. You have to choose pre-build and mobile-optimized templates and then customize your message in the drag-and-drop builder. This emailing marketing software has many customization tools like adding text, videos, polls, images, coupons, and events to any message.
Features & Pros of Constant Contact
- Design emails: You can design highly engaging emails with the ‘drag & drop’ option. They also provide hundreds of templates for your reference and customize them according to your need.
- Email Automation: Automated emails can be scheduled and delivered to leads, with various triggers.
- Resending emails: Constant Contact will resend an email after a few days in case an email was not delivered.
- Contact Segmentation: The platform has a robust method of segmenting contact details of customers.
- Social Media Marketing: Constant Contact can track your campaigns on social media. This integration would help respond, give detailed metrics, and create ads for social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- A/B Testing: One of the most crucial features of the tool is A/B testing. It helps to finalize the email and implement other factors in campaigns.
- Best for Small to medium business: Among all the email marketing tools, we have rated this tool as the best tool. Constant Contact has sufficient options and capabilities for business up to medium size.
Pricing of Constant Contact
Constant Contact offers a free trial period of 30 days without any credit card details. Once the trial period, there are two subscription plans available for this emailing marketing software platform.
The first plan is the Email plan, which starts at $20 per month, and the advanced plus plan starts at $45 per month.
- You get 0 – 500 Subscribers starting at $20 per month
- You get 501 – 2500 Subscribers starting at $45 per month
- You get 2501 – 5000 Subscribers starting at $65 per month
- You get 5001 – 10000 Subscribers starting at $95 per month
Email plus Plan
- You get 0 – 500 Subscribers starting at $45 per month
- You get 501 – 2500 Subscribers starting at $70 per month
- You get 2501 – 5000 Subscribers starting at $95 per month
- You get 5001 – 10000 Subscribers starting at $125 per month
Sendinblue is the next on the list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020. This email marketing tool is one of the most popular email marketing tools in Europe. Sendinblue is simple and easy to use Email marketing software with a free plan. In its free plan you get unlimited contacts, and 300 email newsletter sends per day.
Want to grow your list, you can try their Lite plan, which allows you upto 4000 sends per month at a price of $20 per month and no daily limit.
Sendinblue, email marketing tool, uses machine learning and AI technology to send emails at the best time of the day to increase engagement.
Let me give you a complete list of features and prices for this Email marketing tool.
Features & Pros of Sendinblue
- Communication channels: Sendinblue uses a variety of communication mediums, unlike most emailing marketing software platforms. This email marketing tool can run campaigns via emails, SMS, and also supports live chat.
- Inbuilt CRM: Sendinblue has an inbuilt CRM, which helps keep all your customer details within the platform.
- Transaction Emails: This email marketing tool supports transaction emails, which ensures the deliverability of the emails.
- Landing Pages: Sendinblue supports the creation of landing pages for each campaign to increase user engagement.
- Facebook Ads: You will be able to launch Facebook ads from the email marketing software platform.
- Retargetting: This emailing marketing software platform will enable you to target your website users and shoot ads while visiting other websites or blogs.
- Open and click-through stats: Tracking user engagement is one of the advantages of email marketing. Sendinblue also tracks and provides a detailed report on the open and click-through rate of the campaigns.
Pricing of Sendinblue
Sendinblue offers a trial version of the platform where one would send 300 emails per day for free. The only limitation of the free version is that they have their branding on every email.
Paid plans of Sendinblue starts with $25 a month, and you can send up to 40,000 emails per month. There are higher plans with advanced options.
Next on our list is GetResponse, another popular emailing marketing software platform available. It is an easy to use emailing marketing software, and one of the best platform for small businesses. I have provided with detailed features list and also pricing for this email marketing tool.
This emailing marketing software has a tool name AutoFunnel. This tool has pre-build landing pages, email templates, and sequences to generate sales.
The best thing about this email marketing tool is its smart automation tool. By this feature, you can create multiple advanced conditions to segment your lists automatically.
Features & Pros of GetResponse
- Autoresponders: One of the best features of GetResponse is to send emails and follow-up emails to engage your users.
- Automated Emails: You will be able to send automated emails via the GetResponse emailing marketing software platform. You can send mails once a user purchases from your website, abandon the shopping cart, or set other triggers that automatically send emails.
- Segment-specific mailing list: The email marketing tool, groups users into various segments, you can use these lists to send custom emails to these groups.
- Automated Blog digest: Let all your users know once you publish a new blog post. GetResponse would send automated emails to them also post the update on social media for more engagement.
- Integrations: Integration of GetResponse with other apps that help you run your online business is an important feature. Starting from the Content Management systems, payment apps, Etc. You can seamlessly integrate.
Pricing of GetResponse
Getresponse offers a free 30 days trial plan of its emailing marketing software platform. The Basic subscription plan starts with $15 for 1000 users list and, there are other advanced plans which go up to $99 per month for 1000 users. In case you have more users there prices increase.
For large companies, there is a max plan in which Getresponce will provide custom pricing according to the organization’s needs.
Moosend is the next on our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020. It is an easy to use email marketing tool which does not require you to code or know programming languages.
Moosend is an email marketing tool that helps you build your personalized messages and email list quickly because it has drag-and-drop email templates in their campaign builder. This tool gives you the flexibility for adding images, and text blocks social media icons, and more to your emails.
Features & Pros of Moosend
- Drag & Drop: Emails can be designed with the drag and drop option so anybody would be able to create and customize email templates.
- Data Analytics: Moosend hosts dedicated campaign analytics reports. Data Analytics is an important feature to know the effectiveness of the campaign and plan for future campaigns.
- Behavioural Emails: Days are gone where emails with names of customers/ as salutations are called personalized emails. With this tool, you would be able to take personalization to the next level. You can use any customer-related data from the emailing marketing software platform to customize the emails. Behavioral email would eventually increase the open rate and also the click-through rate of emails.
- Seamless Integration: Moosend offers seamless integration with several apps and platforms to work effortlessly with multiple platforms for your business.
- Pre-built workflow templates: The best performing workflows are inbuilt in the emailing marketing software platform. Pre-built workflows could help you start with your email campaigns immediately without drafting a plan and hoping it to work.
- Reporting Tools: their analytics tools provide a close view of all your essential email metrics.
Pricing of Moosend
Moosend offers a free version of the emailing marketing software platform. In the trial plan, you would be able to send unlimited emails per month and supports up to 1000 subscribers.
The paid plans start from $10 per month for 1000 subscribers and go up with the number of subscribers. They also provide an enterprise plan which would have a custom pricing according to the need of the company.
#6. Pabbly Emailing Marketing Software
Next on our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020 is Pabbly. Pabbly is not only used for email marketing but also to build forms, cleaning marketing lists, and subscription billing.
This email marketing tool never restricts you on some features like list management, segmentation of subscribers, autoresponder emails, and marketing automation Etc, whether you have a free or paid plan. Without restriction, you can integrate in-built or 50+ external SMTOs and send emails without any charges. Let me give you a list of features of this email marketing tool.
Features & Pros of Pabbly
- Marketing automation: You would be able to automate sending emails and follow-up emails to keep users engaged.
- MX Cleaner: You would be able to clean up your mailing list before sending out the emails. By cleaning the mailing list, you would be able to get accurate performance stats of your email campaign.
- Drag & Drop email designs: You can build emails from scratch using the drag and drop option of the emailing marketing software platform.
- Subscription forms: The platform also enables you to build subscription forms for your website and app to get a subscriber list. Details of the new user will be sent directly to the database of Pebbly.
- Multiple SMTP and SMTP Routing: To ensure a high rate of email delivery, Pebbly emailing marketing software tool uses routes emails through several SMTPs.
Pricing of Pabbly
Pabbly offers a trial version to explore the features of the emailing marketing software platform. The trial version will give you limited access to the tools of this emailing marketing software platform.
The paid plans of Pabbly start from $29 per month for 5000 subscribers and go up to Advance plan for $99 per month for 50,000 subscribers.
Active Campaign is the next best emailing marketing software platform on our list. ActiveCampaign is primarily a sales CRM with an email marketing ability. This email marketing tool has robust Email workflow and very easy to manage all data synchronized with their inbuilt CRM to obtain high scoring leads to your sales teams.
Let me give you a list of features of this email marketing tool.
Features & Pros of ActiveCampaign
- Site Tracking: One of the main differences in features from other emailing marketing software platforms is that ActiveCampaign can track what users are up to on your website.
- Gmail Extension: This email marketing tool provides a Gmail extension so you can work on your contact on the go.
- Training and Support: Get personalized training and free resources on how to use ActiveCampaign.
- Integrate with other Apps: ActiveCampaign can integrate with over 280 apps to help you have a multi-platform approach to send marketing campaigns.
I would recommend you start this emailing marketing software for FREE to check their dashboard and features. If you feel comfortable and easy to use, you’re ready to unlock their Lite plan or Plus Plans. The price information is given below.
Pricing of Active Campaigns
Active Campaign platform subscription starts from $9 per month with 500 contacts to $229 per month for 500 contacts and access to advanced features of this emailing marketing software platform.
The prices of the plan go up with more number of subscribers added. They also provide custom plan price for an Enterprise plan with more than 25,000 subscribers.
ConvertKit is one of the best emailing marketing software platforms for bloggers and marketers. It is accessible to set-up an email marketing tool with no knowledge of coding or worrying about the marketing workflow.
In this Emailing marketing software, you get high-end tools to boost by attractive forms, increase conversion rate without automated emails, and it helps in organizing your subscribers to maximize engagement.
Features & Pros of ConvertKit
- Signup forms and Landing Pages: With ConvertKit, you could easily create a signup form on your website and also landing pages for your campaigns to increase user engagement.
- Email Designer: ConverKit also has a robust in-built tool to design your emails so you can concentrate on delivering the best content and not worry much about the design of the emails.
- Email Automation: ConvertKeit email marketing tool lets you create a customer journey with email automation. You would be able to create custom triggers to send emails to the user for better engagement.
- Organise Subscribers: ConvertKit allows the segmentation of users to deliver segment-oriented emails for the users, allowing more customization and better user experience.
Pricing of ConvertKit
ConvertKit offers a trial version for free of cost with up to 1000 subscribers. The trial plan will give you limited access to the features of this emailing marketing software platform. The paid plan starts from $29 per month for 1000 subscribers and climbs the price ladder with the number of subscribers.
Ominisend is our next emailing marketing software platform, one of the favorites for eCommerce and email marketing automation. This email marketing tool helps unify email marketing across social media platforms, text messages, push notification, whatsapp, and many more. This marketing tool is widely used in 130+ countries, and over 40,000 marketers are using it to grow their online business. And it is also commonly integrated with top E-commerce platforms.
The Omnisend sends relevant messages to their visitors across many platforms and devices. Because they do this by tracking user activity on your website and then sending welcome emails, abandoned cart emails, and posy-purchase automation series to segment messages more efficiently.
Features & Pros of Omnisend
- Shoppable Emails: Since Ominisend is specialized in eCommerce campaigns, you would be able to create emails by drag and drop options for products. The email designing tool will automatically add the necessary elements for your email.
- Auto-Generated Discount Codes: You can automate and send Discount coupons to select customers, which can increase your sales.
- CTR Elements: You can increase the engagement of customers with your emails by embedding gift boxes or scratch cards.
- Multi-Channel approach: In this emailing marketing software platform, you would be able to engage customers with different channels like emails, SMS, or even push notification.
Pricing of Omnisend
Ominisend provides a trial plan through which you can send up to 15,000 emails per month. This trial plan is free of cost.
The paid plans start from $16 per month, with 15,000 emails and additional features for SMS and marketing automation. Ominisend also provides custom plans for Enterprise in case you need to send high volumes of emails.
Last on our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020 is Gist. They contain tools like event tracking to understand what individuals do on your website, in addition to a knowledge base to give customer support in an automated way.
Is via their capabilities that are chatbot where Gist excels. Their GistBot pre-qualifies guides and book meetings 24/7 for your earnings teams — all with a feel that is contemporary as well as at virtually any speech. You delegate conversations to your team members, send private notes, and organize your conversations with secure open/close statuses.
Features & Pros of Gist
- Support number of Campaigns: Gist can support several campaigns like drip campaigns, broadcast emails, scheduled emails, Etc.
- Email Funnel: Setup an email funnel with email automation where the leads get emails at regular intervals and increase engagement.
- Design Mails: With the drag and drop option of Gist email marketing tool, you can create beautiful emails with no knowledge of coding and programming.
- Deliver emails at the right time: In this emailing marketing software, it would deliver emails to users according to their time zone so, you need not worry about that factor.
Gist, email marketing tool offers a free forever plan with up to 200 contacts and limited access to the marketing tools.
There are two paid plans professional starting at $19 per month and Premium starting at $29 per month.
So, In our list of Top 10 business emailing marketing software platform 2020, We have recommended the best emailing marketing software available in the market today. Most of the well-established websites around the world are clients of these service providers.