13 Best Dropshipping Suppliers For Your E-commerce Store In 2020 - Detailed Report
Dropshipping is one of the best online business you can build in 2020. One of the best reasons for this is that you do not make a loss by creating an inventory in which you need to stock and then expect to sell everything to get your profit.
What is Drop shipping?
Dropshipping is a method by which you would set up an eCommerce retail store which does not host an inventory of product instead acts as a middleman by marketing the products and selling via their platform at a higher price than quoted by suppliers, giving a profit margin.
These websites, in turn, place an order via a dropshipping website like Modalyst or Oberlo to the suppliers of these products. These suppliers deliver the products to the end customers.
The most important factor in starting a successful eCommerce dropshipping store is that you need to invest in the right platform and find the best suppliers. The real challenge is on finalizing the most suitable platform since there are many available today.
We have conducted a study and compared most of the dropshipping companies and platforms also reviews from their users. From our study, we highly recommend Oberlo as the best dropshipping company that can help you build a robust Dropshipping Business.
Check out our list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers, their features, and pricing. Also, let us know in the comment section about your choice, and we would love to help you with any queries.
If you are searching for online making money then i recommend you visit my Successful ways to make money online. I have listed several ways to make money online.
List of 13 best dropshipping suppliers
- Oberlo – Best Marketplace for E-commerce products.
- Modalyst – Instantly Add Products to your Store.
- Dropified – Sell better product save more time.
- Doba – Simplified Dropshipping
- SaleHoo – Directory of wholesale companies
- Wholesale2B – Made Dropshipping easy
- Sunrise Wholesale – Best Automated Marketplace
- Inventory Source – Dropship Automation Software
- Spoket – Dropshipping suppliers for best US/EU products
- Worldwide Brands – Only way to find certified wholesalers
- DHgate – Latest product launchers.
- Wholesale Central – DropShipping suppliers
- AliExpress – No inventory required
Top in the list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers is Oberlo. Oberlo is also the most widely used dropshipping service around the world.
Features of Oberlo
- Analytics for decision making: You will be able to track and conceive your sales trends over the last 30 days and over six months. This will help you decide on the profitable products and also compare your competition.
- Invest time in Marketing: Since Oberlo helps you from the time an order is a place to the delivery to the customer. You can invest more of your effort and time in marketing and customer service.
- Oberlo Chrome Extension: You will be able to add products to your eCommerce website directly from Ali express with just a few clicks. This will eliminate the hassles of building your product listing on your website, which usually takes more time.
- Customize Products: You can choose the product photos to be displayed, edit the description to suit your need, and help to sell more, and personalize your eCommerce store.
- Shopify Plugin: For better integration, Oberlo comes with one of the best Shopify plugins so that it is easier to integrate with your eCommerce website.
There are three plans offered by Oberlo
- Starter Plan: This will help you launch your eCommerce store with a $0 monthly fee. You have a limitation of 500 products that can be added to your website.
- Basic Plan: The plan has a fee of $29.90 per month. This plan comes with a limitation of 10000 products.
- Pro Plan: The plan has a fee of $79.90 per month. The plan comes with a limitation of 30,000 products that can be added to your eCommerce store.
Next in our list of 13 Best dropshipping suppliers is Modalyst. We highly recommend Modalyst to build your eCommerce retail store. We have read reviews of multiple users and taken feedback from most of them. Hence we have ranked Modalyst as the best dropshipping suppliers on our list.
Features of Modalyst
- A marketplace of Millions of Products: Modalyst offers a platform with multiple and wide variety of products starting from apparel to jewelry and many more products. You can have a store of a wide variety of quality products from multiple dropshipping suppliers.
- Sell Directly on your eCommerce Website: Modalyst has robust integration made possible with Wix plugin and plugins for other platforms that help you build eCommerce stores. So, you do not have to worry about the integration part or backend web development process.
- Digital Inventory: You do not need to maintain a check on the availability of stocks. In Modalyst the wholesalers show products that are only physically available with them in stock and ready to be shipped.
- Shipping status updates: Modalyst will update the shipping status as soon as the brands updated them, including a tracking number, courier name, tracking links, Etc. You can also include the shipping charges while listing the product and then offer free shipping for your customers.
Modalyst offers three plans from which you can choose and start building your eCommerce store. Modalyst charges 5% of each transaction done with Modalyst.
- Hobby: This plan is needing no monthly fee, only a transactional cost of 5 percent per transaction. The limitation of this plan is that you would be able to sell only 25 products.
- Start-up: The plan is charged at 35$ per month and a 5% transactional fee. You can choose up to 250 products to sell.
- Pro: The plan cost is about $90 per month and a 5% transactional fee. You can have access to all the products and premium suppliers.
Next on our list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers is Dropified. It is another a Shopify app for populating your store with items and automate your order on aliExpress, including the customer shipping address.
Features of Dropified
- Add Products from AliExpress and eBay: You can easily import products to your eCommerce store directly from AliExpress and eBay.
- Connect to existing products: You can always connect your existing eCommerce store and products with Dropified and manage all from one platform.
- Easy product variant set up: You can easily set up product variants like colour or size or design which is one product so that customers can easily buy what suits them.
- Dynamic Facebook feeds: Dropified populates Facebook ads and increases engagement with customers for products that are trending. It will help in marketing your product better and results in more sales.
Dropified comes with three paid plans and also provides a 14-days trial period for all the plans.
- The first plan starts from $47 per month, which is called a builder
- The second one is Premier which is for $127 per month.
- The last one is unlimited plan is priced at $197 per month.
Doba is the next popular dropshipping supplier on our list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers.
Features of Doba
- Inventory Management: The interface will allow you to manage the products and customise them in your way. It will help you to get a clear view of the products, price point, product count, Etc.
- Alerts on Prices and stocks: Doba will alert you the stocks or prices go below a threshold and thus save you from refund process towards your customers.
- Private FTP: You would be able to manage large data by setting up a private FTP this way, you would be able to have access to the platform without the need of accessing via their website.
Doba offers a 30-day trial to this dropshipping platform. It can help you get started with the eCommerce store setup. There are four paid plans from which you can choose which starts from Basic at $29 per month to Pro plan which is priced at $249. In case your requirement is more than offered under these fixed plans, you can take up an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
The next popular online selling directory company on our list of 13 best dropshipping Suppliers is SaleHoo. SaleHoo has over 130,000 users who have set up their eCommerce stores with their suppliers.
Features of SaleHoo
- Market Research Tool: Get an idea about products that are selling in large volumes over some time. You can also spot products with greater profit margins from suppliers with low selling cost.
- Supplier Directory: You can easily get a list of the most trustworthy wholesale suppliers. You will be able to negotiate prices for the products you want to list in your eCommerce website and does not have any minimum number of orders.
- Seller Training: SaleHoo organises and trains seller training modules. These training modules contains video tutorials and online guides. When you start with SaleHoo, you will be able to get step by step process guide to setup your eCommerce store.
- Best Customer Support: You can get 24/7 customer support via email, phone, live chat and also Facebook.
- User-friendly Interface: In SaleHoo you will get a very user-friendly interface which will help you access all the required information, unlike other dropshipping suppliers which provide very intricate user dashboard through which accessing information and data is quite a complex process.
SaleHoo provides only two plans: Annual Plan which costs about $67 and you can also opt for a Lifetime plan which is priced at $127 and get unlimited access.
Wholesale2B is next on our list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers. This drop ship platform comes with multiple platform support which makes it stand out in our list. We will give you all the features so that you can take an informed decision.
Features of Wholesale2B
- Dropship on several eCommerce websites: Wholesale2B will help you to build your store on popular eCommerce websites like Amazon and eBay. You can select products from the platform and import them to these eCommerce websites and start selling and earn your profits.
- Dropship website: Wholesale2B will help you to build an eCommerce website on which you would be able to list the products you want to sell, customise them and then your online store is ready.
- Push to other eCommerce store builders: You will be able to import products from Wholesale2B to other eCommerce store builders like Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Etc.
- Dropship Analytics: Wholesale2B also offers a robust analytics tool which can be used by you to get ahead of your competitors with robust metrics measured like the products with very high sales, locations of sale and other factors. This feature will help you make an informed decision about your store.
Wholesale2B provides services in the various package according to the needs of the use. They also provide a free plan which will help you set up your eCommerce store, but if you need to start selling with Wholesale2B suppliers, you will have to subscribe to a paid plan.
If you are planning to set up your eCommerce store on other eCommerce websites, then the plan starts with $39.99 per month and if you need an app to push to other eCommerce store builders like Shopify or WooCommerce the plan will be around $29.99. They also offer other addon features with extra payment.
Features of Sunrise Wholesale
- Listing of products from top Brands: This platform has a lesser number of products compared to other dropshipping companies on our list, but they have products from the top international brands.
- Integration with eCommerce websites: In case you are selling on other eCommerce websites like Amazon or eBay, Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise can help you with their integration and research tool to track your sales.
- E-commerce Store: You can also integrate this platform with your website built with Shopify or BigCommerce.
Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise offers one week trial period so that you get enough time to set up your store and also try their service.
The platform comes with a single paid plan at $49 per month and gives unlimited access to the products and services offered by the platform.
Next on our list is Inventory Source as the next in the list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers. This is an automation tool that allows you either sync the suppliers products with your page or to sync the entire customer purchase flow.
Automatically upload products, sync inventory & route orders with dropship suppliers to virtually any online store, marketplace or ecommerce platform. Create a Free Account Now!
- Full Product Data: This platform can provide complete data about your products and set up your store. The platform hosts tools like catalogue management, and bulk customises product listing, pricing, Etc.
- Supplier integration: This platform can integrate with several dropshipping suppliers like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Etc. Supplier integration can help you host more number of products at a competitive price.
- Customer Support: Inventory Source provides a 24/7 customer support service. So you will not be left alone without any help. You can communicate via emails and calls and get help with any question.
Inventory Source offers three plans: Directory Account, which is a free plan which will help you get started with your online store. Next plan is Inventory Automation which comes at $99 per month, and the highest plan is Full automation at $150 per month with advanced options.
Gain instant access to over 150,000 dropship products from trusted, US suppliers that are automatically loaded to your store and quickly shipped to your customers. Get started today!
Spoket is next on our list of 13 best dropshipping suppliers. It is one of the best dropshipping suppliers if you are planning to start an eCommerce store for apparels and they also have a directory for other products. Spoket has suppliers worldwide, and hence delivering a product to anywhere in the world would not be a problem.
Features of Spoket
- Try the products: You will be able to get test products from your suppliers from the dashboard itself. This will help you to build a better relationship with them.
- Sync with your store: Spoket integrates with your store easily. So any order placed in your eCommerce store will automatically appear in the Spoket app.
- Branded invoicing: You will be able to send an invoice with your brand which will help you to build a more brand reputation with your customers.
- No upfront cost: You will be able to set up your eCommerce store without any upfront cost. This will help the starters to use Spoket for free up to 14days and then invest as the business grows.
There are four plans provided by Spoket. All the plans provide you with a 14day trial period.
- Starter Plan: the plan costs $19 per month after a 14-day trial period. You can choose up to 25 unique products to be listed on your website.
- Pro: You can choose up to 25 Premium products and 250 unique products for your eCommerce store.
- Empire: This plan starts with $99 per month after the trial period. You will be able to add up to 10,000 unique products and 10,000 premium products to your store.
- Unicorn: Plan cost you $299 per month after the trial period of 14 days. You will have unlimited access to all the products on the platform.
Features of Worldwide Brands
- Wholesale Suppliers in most categories: In this platform, you will come across a wholesaler for every major category that you are planning to list on your eCommerce store.
- Directory of Wholesaler: To earn enough profit on products you need to source from real wholesaler to which the company has certified. The platform hosts a lot of wholesale suppliers who has an inventory directly from the company.
- Mobile App: You can monitor your store and order and also available stocks on the more. The platform has mobile apps which is free for members and so that they can keep a watch all the time.
Pricing of Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brand comes with only one plan, which is a lifetime plan. The plan cost $299, and then you can have unlimited access to the directory of suppliers and also link with your store.
Next on the list is DHgate, which is a Chinese products wholesaler. Like AliExpress it is an online store which hosts products from Chinese wholesalers. You can build an online store and hosts products from the website and later place an order as the customer buys from your website.
Features of DHgate
- A plethora of Products: There are over 2 million products listed on the website from which you can order. So most of the products for your niche is available.
- Faster Delivery: DHgate has partnered with famous delivery chains like FedEx, DHL, Etc, which will ensure safe and faster delivery of your products.
- Product Details: The platform provides you with all the product details that require you to set up your online store. Next on the list is DHgate, which is a Chinese products wholesaler.
Like AliExpress it is an online store which hosts products from Chinese wholesalers. You can build an online store and hosts products from the website and later place an order as the customer buys from your website.
Pricing of DHgate
There is no upfront cost or plans to host the products from the platform to your website. Since they are a supplier platform you will need to order on the site and find a suitable supplier once a customer purchase from your website.
Features of Wholesale Central
Free Access: There is no upfront cost or any plan or limitation to access all the products listed on this dropshipping platform. You can access the information about the products listed on the website and the suppliers.
Verified Suppliers: The platform verifies each supplier before letting them post on the website hence you will not have to worry about the discrepancies that can be caused by fraudulent listing.
AliExpress is the most popular brand and dropshipping suppliers in this field. It is very uncommon if a dropshipping website has no product on their listing from AliExpress and even worse if they have not considered.
Features of AliExpress
- No Minimum Order: You can order any amount on AliExpress which does not bind you to buy a minimum number or give a bulk order. It is going to help you with a start off with your eCommerce store without the initial investment.
- Minimum communication with suppliers: AliExpress, unlike other dropshipping services it is more like an eCommerce store where suppliers are listing their products, and you are buying from them, so there are no hassles of negotiating and emailing multiple times.
- Easy interface: You will be able to add products from AliExpress easily to your online store built with Shopify or other eCommerce store builders easily.
Pricing of AliExpress
Unlike other dropshipping suppliers in our list that we provided before; you do not have to pay any upfront price to buy products. You have to create an eCommerce store with the listing of products, and as and when customers buy products, you will have to order on AliExpress for them, and the product will reach them.
It is very important to know which supplier you need to choose and also best dropshipping platform which you need to subscribe before you start building your store because once you build store and make the wrong choice it can cost you success in this field.
Do let us know which platform is the best for you in the comments below and we will be happy to help you decide in case you have any question or doubts.